How To Know Your Jamb 2018 Mock Exams Center And Date
This is to inform all the candidates that have registered for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) mock examination that they are advised to follow the procedure outlined below to know their centres.
HOW TO CHECK JAMB MOCK EXAM CENTRES.
Go to JAMB mock exam centre page at http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmockcentre
Supply your JAMB registration number/ email address in the required column.
Finally, click on ‘Check My Details’ to see your exam centre.
The Mock Examinations are intended to familiarize our candidates with the CBT systems and generally forecast the challenges that may be faced ahead in order to proactively address them. It is just a rehearsal for us and candidates who want to experience the situation to expect during the actual examinations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES SITTING FOR THE 2017 JAMB MOCK TEST
1. Remember To Bring a copy of this Slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator.
2. You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
3. Your Bio-metric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
4. If you miss your Schedule, you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.
5. BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE.